|Added||August 30 2008|
|Seeds / Peers||0 / 0 Refresh Leechers|
5.22 KB ind.risegold.nfo
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r00
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r01
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r02
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r03
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r04
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r05
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r06
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r07
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r08
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r09
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r10
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r11
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r12
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r13
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r14
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r15
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r16
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r17
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r18
47.68 MB ind.risegold.r19
43.19 MB ind.risegold.r20
47.68 MB ind.risegold.rar
2.04 KB ind.risegold.sfv
Rise of Nations: Gold Edition includes both the award-winning Rise of Nations and the critically acclaimed expansion pack, Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots.
From acclaimed game designer Brian Reynolds and Big Huge Games, comes Rise of Nations an epic, historical, real-time strategy game. For the first time, gamers will experience the pulse-pounding thrill and speed of real-time gaming combined with the epic scope and depth of turn-based strategy games. The game brings to life 6,000 years of history from the ancient age to the information age — not just in warfare but in city building, trade and diplomacy. Despite the long timeline in the game, Rise of Nations is designed with the casual audience in mind, meaning gamers will be able to move through the game quickly.
Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots, the expansion pack to the critically acclaimed, best-selling Rise of Nations, adds a barrage of new features to the original game. The expansion introduces six new nations, four unique single-player campaigns, more than 20 original units, new wonders and government types.
The original Rise of Nations has garnered several Best of 2003 awards and “Editor’s Choice awards” from major media outlets. Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots, released in April 2004, has also been awarded a number of “Editor’s Choice awards” and has been praised as one of the best expansions to date.
* Lead one of 24 highly diverse nations: With the Gold Edition, players can lead one of 24 nations – in the single player campaigns or on a multiplayer battlefield. Each nation has its own distinctive national powers and special units.
* Engage in 5 single player campaigns and over 130 scenarios: Non-linear, single-player campaigns based on historical epochs will keep players busy as they plan their moves on the strategic outer map and play out battles in over 130 scenarios. Campaigns include Alexander the Great, Napoleon, the New World, Cold War and the ultimate challenge: the Entire World.
* Command over 240 different units: Players can lead their armies to fight on land, sea or in the air with everything from slingers, musketeers, tanks, massive Persian War elephants, aircraft carriers and nuclear missiles.
* In-depth game experience: Gamers will be able to create a truly strategic game experience by using national borders, flank attacks, spies and generals. In addition, as a nation advances through the ages, players can decide between six different government types, from socialism to capitalism, despotism to republic, each government type has a different power that allows players to customize their nations and open up new tactics and strategic possibilities. A unique Patriot unit is available with each government type, bringing a variety of powers to the battlefield.
* Cross-genre gameplay: Combining the speed of real-time gaming with the epic scope of turn-based strategy games, Rise of Nations: Gold Edition allows players to have a fast and fun experience with the option to complete a game in less than an hour. The game’s epic scope moves through eight historical epochs, tying together the mysteries of ancient philosophy and the wonders of the world.
* Multiple ways to achieve victory: Players succeed through nonmilitary and quasi-military strategies including espionage, political maneuvering, technology races and population growth. Players can also choose to win through military action.
* Streamlined multiplayer: Challenge up to eight players on the Internet or via local area network, including in-game matchmaking.
|Mallery, Susan-Kiss Me(Fool's Gold #17) - epub - zeke23 - Misc||403.2 KB||0||0||15 hours|
|Thief Gold (GOG) - Pc Games||1.75 GB||1||0||2 days|
|Pirates! Gold Plus (GOG) - Pc Games||52.76 MB||1||0||3 days|
|Pirates! Gold.apk - Misc||6.38 MB||1||0||1 week|
|CONTRACT KILLER-SNIPER v3.0.1 Mod(Unlimited Gold)(Apk+Obb)-XpoZ - Misc||79.16 MB||1||0||1 week|
|Age of Empires 1 Rise of Rome Expansion First Punic War CAMPAIGN /BATTLE OF MYLAE,TUNES,SICILY MAP [AOE -Rise of Rome Demo Maps] for Full Version. - Pc Games||451.2 KB||1||0||1 week|
|[RePack by S.L.] Resident Evil 5. Gold Edition - Pc Games||3.01 GB||36||25||1 week|
|Magic 2014 Gold Complete-PLAZA - Pc Games||1.3 GB||1||0||2 weeks|
|Omerta City of Gangsters Gold Edition [PCDVD+Crack PROPHET][Español MULTI7] - Pc Games||1.59 GB||3||1||2 weeks|
|Rise of the Triad (2013) PC [ENG] - Pc Games||5.83 GB||0||0||2 weeks|
|C64 Classix Gold - Pc Games||680.65 MB||0||0||3 weeks|
|King Arthur's Gold Build 1500 - Pc Games||51.02 MB||1||0||3 weeks|
|X3: Reunion - Gold Edition (Egosoft) (MULTi10) [L] - PROPHET - Pc Games||5.23 GB||0||0||3 weeks|
|Empire Earth Gold Edition (GOG) - Pc Games||540.15 MB||0||0||3 weeks|
|Far Cry 4 Gold Edition ITA - Pc Games||15.19 GB||0||307||4 weeks|
|Resident Evil 5 PC (Gold Edition) (7z) [DrKriznak] - Pc Games||7.58 GB||0||0||1 month|
|Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition MULTi9 Repack By R.G Catalyst NASWARI+ZOHAIB - Pc Games||3.32 GB||1||21||1 month|
|Photodex ProShow Gold 7.0.3514 + Patch + 100% Working - Pc Games||50.81 MB||16||14||1 month|
|Resident Evil 5 - Gold Edition [Update 1] RePack By R.G Catalyst - Pc Games||3.32 GB||0||9||1 month|
|Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition [R.G. Catalyst] - Pc Games||3.32 GB||0||12||1 month|