PC MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR DELUXE EDITION Full Game directplay dcf by globe@ torrent
Download PC MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR DELUXE EDITION Full Game directplay dcf by globe@ torrent from this page.
To download torrent files you will need bittorrent software.Get it here: utorrent
Note: before downloading take a look at torrent report, internal files, comments and other information about this torrent.
PC MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR DELUXE EDITION Full Game directplay dcf by globe@ torrent description
*** HELLO PC GREAT GAMES FANS ... ***
*** COMMENT : THIS GAME IS DCF STYLE ( DOWNLOAD TO COMPLETE FILE ) ***
***************************** PLAY THIS GREAT EDITION OF THE FANTASTIC MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X ... ******************************
*** DOWLOAD THE COMPLEMENTARY FILE IN ONE OF THE NEXT 2 LINKS : ( 307.04 MB ) : *** file info : download this file and follow the instructions ***
* http://www.badongo.com/file/15404989 * http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OKVCR3N6 * ( just copy or write any of the links to the clipbord )
*** Standard vs. Deluxe Edition ***
*** FSXFlight Simulator X was released in two editions, Standard and Deluxe. Deluxe Edition incorporates some additional features, including an on-disc Software Development Kit (SDK), three airplanes with the Garmin G1000 Flight Deck, and the ability for the player to Air Traffic Control other users with a radar screen.
In addition, the Deluxe Edition features 24 aircraft compared to 18 in the Standard Edition, 45 high-detail airports compared to 40, 38 high-detail cities compared to 28, and 51 structured missions compared to 30+.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition combines the Deluxe Edition and the Acceleration expansion pack into one. Also, it has more missions than the two editions/packs combined. ***
*** New features : ***
*** Improved graphics including enhanced texture resolution, new Earth model facilitating polar flights, true road data, region-specific textures, minimal 3D animals, star constellations, etc. Also, the scenery textures now line up with the automatically generated (Autogen) buildings.
* Maximum rendering-engine-supported scenery resolution of 7 cm/pixel (not available with default scenery).
* Improved default airport functionality — appropriate dynamic vehicles, jetways etc. Now featured by default where they exist in reality.
* The built-in GPS support has been upgraded to include Garmin G1000 integrated glass cockpit, (select aircraft in the Deluxe version only).
* Improved ATC featuring certain non-FAA procedures where appropriate (for example, altimeter/QNH scale in metric units) and numerous minor updates such as an improved progressive-taxi feature.
* Improved and new default aircraft including, for example, an Airbus A321. Default aircraft systems modeling is rather extensively improved, featuring, for example, APU, fire protection, passenger advisory sign switches etc.
* Improved weather system, including better visibility modeling.
* Revamped multiplayer functionality featuring Shared Skies, a feature allowing multiple users to share the same cockpit.
* Tower Controller, a feature in the Deluxe version allowing users to simulate local control at many airports worldwide during multiplayer gaming.
* Revamped sound system with support for 5.1 surround sound.
* Proprietary SimConnectAPI to allow FSUIPC-like access to Flight Simulator functions and variables.
* Mission engine allowing creation of dynamic missions with developer control of many simulation variables, sound file playback, AI aircraft traffic etc. in relation to what the user is doing — essentially an evolution over the APL and ABL adventure programming languages featured in previous versions of the software. Dozens of missions ship with the product.
* Most of the vintage aircraft that were a key theme in the previous version have been dropped, with the exception of the DC-3 and Piper J-3. Both aircraft are featured in the default missions that ship with the product.
* The maximum altitude in the game has been increased to 100,000,000 feet (30,000,000 m), as opposed to FS2004's 99,999 feet (30,480 m). FSX's maximum altitude is therefore approximately 2.39 times the diameter of the Earth at the equator.
* Camera shake in the virtual cockpit as the aircraft banks, accelerates, brakes, flies through turbulence etc.
* Realistic flexible wings in some commercial airplanes, the wings flex when the aircraft is going through turbulence, increasing rate of ascent or descending, major plane movements, flaps being fully extended, general vibrations to the plane, etc. An example of an aircraft with this wing movement is the Boeing 747-400.
* New water effect which has 3D waves with curled up object reflection according to the wave movements and with sunshine reflection.
Aircraft can cast shadows on themselves.
* Red Bull Air Race World Championship racing.
*** Deluxe Edition : ***
* 24 airplanes
* 45 high-detail airports (21 new to Flight Simulator)
* 38 high-detail cities
* 50+ structured missions
* Glass panel (G1000) cockpit
* Tower controller
*** Minimum System Requirements : ***
* Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista
* Processor: 1.0 Ghz
* RAM: Windows XP SP2 - 256MB, Windows Vista – 512MB
* Hard Drive: 14GB
* Video Card: 32MB DirectX 9 compatible
* Other: DX9 hardware compatibility and audio board with speakers and/or headphones
*** FILE ANALYSIS : ***
*** Hello everyone , working on this file was like a marathon , really lot of work in adjustments and many research to find the best way to get a nice size and the conclusion was that if the the biggest folder of the game had a possibility to be downloaded in a nice size without causing any perturbation in the main game was the ideal then i decided to put the file in dcf mode ( download to complete file with all the necessary instructions ) .
The file itself have the game in 7z format but is needed addicionate the extra folder that you obtain in the download link and you need to install some complementary files that are included in the extra folder to obtain the directplay mode ( the real installation take more than 30 minutes ... ) then it is only run the main executable .
This game originally have 12.9 GB after the installation and after some nice adjustments keeping the full game i get 11.4 GB ( that is the total size that the users of this file will get after addicionating the downloaded folder to the main game ) , of course 4.62 GB of this total size is obtained by the extra folder and the rest is high compression to give us a absolute fantastic 2.92 GB for the main file of the game plus 307 MB of the extra folder , so i think the work superated the expectatives ....
In case of deciding download this fantastic flight simulator game prepare yourselves for a long travel in the mysterys of the skies with nice planes and lot of airports to know and use , this game is in fact a complete wonderful adventure ... Bye for now ... GLOBE1 ***
*** E N J O Y ! ! ! ***